Putha Hiunchuli (also known as Dhaulagiri 7) is the westernmost summit of the Dhaulagiri range, and is accessed from the Dolpo area, to the north and west. Rising at the elevation of 7,246m, Mt.Putha Hiunchuli is one of the most beautiful mountains of 7000m peak of Dhawalagiri region. First ascented in 1954 by Jimmy Roberts. Mt. Dhaulagiri range is made up of some of the world's most beautiful peaks. In this range, to the west of Annapurna South of Ganesh Himal, lies a long ridge at the end of which stands the serene Putha Hiunchuli. For peak climbing, Putha Himchuli Peak is technically challenging one, requires special effort and sound physical fitness.
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, and transfers to Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu free.
Day 03: Official works for expedition and briefing by officer of Ministry of Tourism.
Day 04: Kathmandu to Beni by Bus then transfer to Teahouse Lodge.
Day 05: Beni to Darbang Bazaar.
Day 06: Darbang to Takum Village.
Day 07: Takum to Lamsang.
Day 08: Lamsang to Gurgoan.
Day 09: Gurjagoan to Darsinge Kharka.
Day 10: Darsinge Kharka to Burjunga Kharka.
Day 11: Burjunga Kharka to Putha Hiuchuli BC 7246m.
Day 12to30: Climbing Putha Hiuchuli 7246m.
Day 31: Puth Hiuchuli Base Camp to Burjunga Kharka.
Day 32: Burjunga Kharka to Gurjagoan.
Day 33: Gurjagoan to Lulang village.
Day 34: Lulang to Takum Village.
Day 35: Takum to Darbang Bazaar.
Day 36: Darbang to Beni Bazaar and transfer to Teahouse Lodge.
Day 37: Beni to Pokhara by Bus then transfer to Hotel.
Day 38: Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist Bus then transfer to Hotel.
Day 39: Kathmandu free.
Day 40: Final Departure
- All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
- Assistance in airport with its representative.
- 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on BB Plan.
- 1:1 Experienced private climbing Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
- All surface transport to Beni and back to Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- All camping equipments like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest and toilet tents in Advance Base Camp.
- Three meals a day (BLD-tea-coffee) and twin sharing teahouse accommodation during trek, freshly cooked 3 meals, tea or coffee by Snowy professional cook in Base Camp.
- Baggage allowance for trekking up and down is 60kg: 50kg ration per person.
- Dolpo Conservation entry fee.
- TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System).
- Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing Putha Hiunchuli.
- 3 Oxygen bottles (4L) for climbing member and 2 for Sherpa
- Official Liaison Officer fully paid and equipped.
- Wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
- Required base camp and high altitude food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- Emergency Oxygen mask and regulator upon requirement of guest with reliable charge.
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent in the ABC.
- Solar panel for light and battery charger in Base Camp.
- All tents for camp 1, 2 and 3. Ice fall charges.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Free assistance service for cargo and duty clearance.
- Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket date change or reconfirmation and visa extension procedure assistance (where necessary).
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with culture show in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Personal trekking equipment
- International airfares and departure tax
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- All alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks …
- Sweets, such as chocolate and dessert
- Hot showers during the trek
- Tips for guides & porters