Kathmandu Valley Trek provides you a unique opportunity to explore the myriad wonders of nature, rural Nepal and the awe inspiring majesty and beauty of dramatic mountain views. Your first destination is Chisapani, where you will be enjoying the real boon of nature being away from the hubbub of city and your interaction with the local people will add another experience.
This trip includes a 3 days trek around the hills surrounding the Kathmandu valley visiting places with superb panoramic views of the Himalaya mountains. The vista stretches from Manaslu and Annapurnas in the west to the distant pyramid of Mt. Everest, Numbur and Karyolung in the east. The views are different from each point on the trek from Nagarkot to Lakuri Bhanjang each providing a unique angle and perspective on the Himalayan mountain range in Nepal.
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Sundarijal (1350m) and start trek to Chisopani (2140m).
Day 03: Chisopani trekking to Nagarkot ( 2170m)
Day 04: Nagarkot trekking to Changu Narayan (1500 m.) and then drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 05: Departure to onward destination. Drop by car to the airport.
- Pick-up and drop off at Kathmandu Airport
- 2 nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu
- 1 nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Nagarkot
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner while on the trek
- All necessary paper work and national park entry permits
- Transportation Kathmandu to Sundarijal
- Transportation Changunarayan and back to Kathmandu
- Accommodations in lodges or tea houses during the trek
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS)
- 1 guide, and 1 porter per 2 participants, including porter's salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation, and insurance
- All ground transportation
- Medical supplies and first aid kit
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Personal trekking equipment
- International airfares and departure tax
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- All alcoholic and non alcoholic drink
- Sweets, such as chocolate and dessert
- Hot showers during the trek
- Tips for guides & porters